I've made a desktop image converter for arduboy. The idea was to make a fast application that can display in real time converted data to help me in my game/application development on arduboy.
The main features are:
- Real time data visualization.
- Supports .png and .gif image format.
- Animation preview.
- Compression mode RLE Cabi support (compatible with Arduboy2::drawCompressed).
- Compression mode ArdBitmap support (compatible with ArdBitmap library).
- Extract mask data from alpha.
- Simple assets directory browser (allows to fast switch between images in the same directory).
It supports windows, linux and macos. You need to build it using the qt creator project but I provided a pre-built version (for windows only for the moment): ardu-imconvert-0.3.zip
Feedback is welcome.