Android and Arduboy Mate

I use my android phone and the Arduboy Mate app to load games onto my arduboy. But it only works with .arduboy files. Is there a way to get .arduboy files for games that don’t have them?

I thought it also used .hex files, as well. You can use the source code to compile them in the Arduino IDE on the computer and move the .hex files over. Some developers release those files, as well.

Thanks for the reply! I didn’t know I could use hex files. I’m not sure how to do that but I’m sure a few google searches will help.
Off topic CircuitDude is my favorite game and I finally beat it. Thanks for the awesome game. Is there ever going to be a CircuitDude 2?

1 Like

Follow me on Twitter, @crait, and I should be making a few announcements about Circuit Dude sometime this month! I’ve been kinda quiet about, but I have some really cool news to share with everyone soon! :smiley:

Also, thank you so much for the complement! I am glad so many people are enjoying it! Let me know what you thought of the secret ending. :wink:

1 Like