Re-live the nostalgic glory of games like Pac-Man and Lock ‘n’ Chase (with a few less pixels…) right on your Arduboy!
- Chomp all the dots to get to the next level
- Extra life at 10,000 points
- Big pills let you go on a killing rampage
- Collect fruit for extra points
- Original “music”
- Saves highscores (uses Ardubreakout’s code as slot 8, find EEPROM_HIGH_SCORE_SAVE_SLOT to change)
- Has sound toggle
- Tons of options in ardu_main.h can be tweaked - if you want to play a game with 10 ghosts, you can!
- Tested on release device and Arduino IDE 1.69+
- get from github: https://github.com/SethRobinson/arduman_arduboylib11 (this is for Arduboylib 1.1) (… if you’re using the dev 1.2 branch use https://github.com/SethRobinson/arduman instead)
- Double click the .ino file. Then click “Upload” from within the Arduino IDE.
My first arduboy game, lemmie know what you think or if I screwed anything up.
- Sometimes a level ends a dot or two too soon.
- It’s possible to kill more than four ghosts in one go, but I let this slide as I thought it was cool, risk reward thing