ardu-rpg-dice-1.0.hex (23.6 KB)
As I’m getting back at tabletop rpgs, I was thinking that arduboy is probably the best tool to have always a customizable dice roller in the pocket to play rpg on the go anywhere.
So here is a fast and small application to roll dice in a rpg flavor, i.e.: you can customize the formula/expression for the roll.
- dice multiplier: [1, 20] (i.e.: the number of dice rolled at the same time)
- dice types: d2, d4, d6, d12, d20, d100
- mod value: [-20, 20]
- use D-Pad (arrows on desktop) to move the cursor and change the dice roll expression values
- press A to roll (hold A to shake the odds)
- you can recall/loop up to the 5 last roll expressions with B
- arduboy: ardu-rpg-dice-1.0.hex
- arduboy: ardu-rpg-dice-1.0.arduboy
- windows 64bits: ardu-rpg-dice-1.0.7z
- linux 64bits (Ubuntu 18.04): ardu-rpg-dice-1.0-x86_64.AppImage