Arduboy Assistant - v1.1
Arduboy Assistant is a program that allows you to manage an Arduboy’s EEPROM as well as test several hardware and software components. I hope you guys find it useful!
- EEPROM Viewer - Scroll through EEPROM to view binary data stored in the Arduboy at a given location.
- Back-Up EEPROM - Connect your Arduboy to the Arduino IDE’s serial monitor to create a back-up of your EEPROM.
- Restore EEPROM - Connect your Arduboy to the Arduino IDE’s serial monitor to send over data to be stored in your EEPROM, including EEPROM back-ups.
- Clear EEPROM - Clear everything stored in the safe EEPROM area.
- Button Test - Test your buttons on your Arduboy. If you think your A button is broken, simply wait at the title screen and the Button Test will automatically run in 12 seconds.
- Character Test - Scroll through the Arduboy’s stored text characters.
- LED Test - Test all 5 LED’s independently.
- Screen Test - Test specific points on the screen to check for dead pixels or to help plot coordinates.
- USB Transfer Test - Test transferring and receiving data via USB.
Download HEX: http://crait.net/download.php?file=ArduboyAssistant.hex
Download Sketch: http://crait.net/download.php?file=ArduboyAssistant.ino
1.1: August 29, 2016
- Fixed RAM issue that prevented other sketches from being uploaded
- Fixed oversight in viewing EEPROM, so now it lets you view every address
- Closed a potential hole in restoring EEPROM, which makes it a little safer
1.0: August 24, 2016
- Initial Release