I just received my Kickstarter Arduboy edition \o/
Everything worked perfectly, I achieved to play the preloaded game.
I plugged my Arduboy to my Mac in order to change the software.
I followed the starter guide and achieved to change many times the program, and it worked.
But for some reasons, my last upload failed and I can’t get my Arduboy back.
- Switching it on or off without cable doesn’t do anything : everything off (screen/leds etc)
- When I plug the Arduboy, the right led in RED lights on
- Switching it on or off with cable doesn’t do anything : everything off except the red led
- For some reason, the red led randomly turn off. I have to unplug/replug the cable to have it back
ioreg -p IOUSBreturns me : picture
system_profiler SPUSBDataTypereturns me : picture
- the Arduboy is not listed anymore in the
Portlist in the Arduino IDE (before the fail it was).
- when I plug the Arduboy to a PC, it doesn’t appear it the
- the reset button doesn’t do anything (I tryed every scenario with/without cable, on or off)
I don’t think this is the cable because it worked previously. But I tried another one too : same result.
I really think the arduiboy has died,
But someone may have an idea.
Thank you for reading
edit : change code block to picture in order to keep the indentation.