All international Customers
US Customers that only purchased a mod chip

Mod chips remaining to be shipped:
US Customers that also purchased an Arduboy FX

Arduboy FX remaining to be shipped:
All of them

Hope to start shipping next week. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

The shipment has just been made from Seeed Studio to the US headquarters should take about a week to ship and a week for customs, then I’ll begin shipping. Apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Customs complete, should arrive tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

All the orders from old store have been shipped!

About 700 more to go for the new store!

3 Likes

300ish left!

2 Likes

100 left, still waiting on a pickup I don’t know what is the mailmans problem but I’ll be dropping it off at the post office tomorrow.

1 Like

Took 99% of shipments to the post office today.

Remaining shipments: Australia and New Zealand (require separate service, postal service wont go there any more)

International Customers who already got shipped a mod chip but are missing an Arduboy FX (Sorry, seeed told me they would drop ship but then changed their mind)

Shipments of 5 or more units.

Orders that were modified after being purchased number of units or address change.

All that should be done tomororow.

Looking like I’ll put up about ~100 units of the Arduboy FX and maybe ~10 or so mod chips this weekend keep an eye out!

2 Likes

We are so remote :slight_smile:

Not since Freddy was stung by a box jellyfish.
Jeff volunteered to take his place, but he’s still in hospital after that incident with the koala. :P

*koala screaming intensifies

3 Likes

This is your brain on eucalyptus…

1 Like

They are nasty little buggers - full of chlamydia.

1 Like

Don’t judge there isn’t equal access for koala prophylactics.

2 Likes

Phew! What a trip!

No plan for pre-orders yet but I’m trying to get distributors to order more this next time might try to do a deal with them somehow.

I used Pirate Ship to do this last batch and it was the smoothest experience that I’ve had so far.

Looking forward to listing the new units online. I think I’ll toss them up tomorrow also keep an eye out I think I’ll give one away for free on twitter and one on facebook for a share or retweet.

Chance to win a free Arduboy!

1 Like

Got a few more left!