Arduboy Game Jam 4: Complete!

But some aren’t very useful :wink:

1 Like

Correction: most aren’t very useful. :P

1 Like

Let’s be honest, a lot of the other games weren’t very useful either. :joy:

Not-A-Game Jam ending soon!

1 Like

Didn’t think I could make it before the deadline but just submitted my useless Chindogu entry: a self destruct message :bomb:

https://community.arduboy.com/t/self-destruct-mesage/

Here’s my last minute submission:

1 Like

The polls are live and will close November 21st!

1 Like

I think having the emulator to quickly play all the games inside the browser really has made this jam a lot more fun and interactive. What do you think?

6 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

The Game Jam has come to an end!

The MOST USEFUL games are:

1st Place: Ardutosh by @jhhoward
2nd Place: Egg Master Pro 2020 by @Prototype
3rd Place: Coder’s Toolbox by @filmote and @Vampirics

For the MOST USELESS Category:

1st Place: TV Tuner by @pmwasson
2nd Place: ArduSaver by @Prototype
3rd Place: Chirp by @eried

If one of these people is you then write into arduboy.com/contact with your shipping information to collect your prize!

Thank you to everyone who contributed and participated! The results speak for themselves, there is some really impressive software developers and creative people out there!

Stay tuned in the future for more exciting news! Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

Woohoo, I’m useless! Thanks for running the contest, it was really fun, motivating and educational.

5 Likes

Its a badge of honour you should wear with pride!

@Prototype is both ‘useless’ and ‘useful’ which surely cancels out to be ‘use’.

@bateske when will the Galaga MicroArcades be in stock?

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Had a great time with this.

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing as I already have all of them except that one :wink:

Congrats to everyone!!!

3 Likes

I added (almost) all the entries to my repo http://arduboy.ried.cl :slight_smile:

I know few are not “that great” but I think if I was a new Arduboy user, I would have a lot of fun just testing random stuff. It was actually why I made the repository.

9 Likes

THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!! DONT LISTEN TO @eried YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

P.s.

Thanks @eried

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yo just letting everyone know I just finished up holiday shipping, I’ve got customer service to finish up through Christmas, I’ll send the prizes after the holidays. I’ll make another post when I think I’ve sent everything, but I’m sorry I can already guess I’ll miss someone so once I do that you can let me know whether you got it or not.

Thanks again everyone!

4 Likes

When will be the next Jam?

Once the new FX mod chip is released! Maybe… 2-3 months? Ish? Depending on economies reopening.

Also… I just got micro arcades in stock I can ship your rewards! I will be contacting winners over the next few days if you are a winner feel free to message me your address and which micro arcade you wanted, just so I have it fresh.

Sorry and thank you!

3 Likes