Arduboy Game Jam 4: Complete!

Yep I thought 9 bytes is way to short for even a single line of hex and thought I had a peek at it’s contents (more thinking it may be an corrupt upload then a prank)

As I added to my prev post (while you were typing), I think it was a corrupted upload or some other error.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, Tariq told me before doing that, that he took the hello world example and just edited it. Didn’t really understand the point. But now it’s even worst than I thought if he really just renamed to .hex a text file…

I now understand that he didn’t know what he was doing and it was unintentional.

It may be useful to add some instructions (or a link to) on how to export a hex file using the Arduino IDE and submitting the correct hex file (ie without bootloader) to the first post.

1 Like

I released “PI 24k” for this jam. Check it out!

1 Like

Here’s my entry, ArduMetronome.

4 Likes

Teaser of what I’m working on
ArduboyRecording

2 Likes

Very Sierpinskiesque.

Nice job! :slight_smile:
I though of implementing Rule30 as well, but then I went for something else. Are you going to allow randomization of the cellular automaton’s rule?

Updated the image to have the correct end date of 15.

Also clarified there are TWO categories. So the top 3 most useful and top 3 most useless games will all be winners!

Good luck everyone!

Not sure if I should register @Vampirics and my entry on this thread but here it is > Coder's Toolbox [V1.0]

You so should do rule 110 too!

My entry:
demo

6 Likes

My entry: ArduBrain - A brain trainer
It’s still a work in progress and people are welcome to join :slight_smile:

My entry (Most useless)

Game_Jam_Entry.ino.arduino_leonardo.hex (19.2 KB)

2 Likes

Good to see you got it going!

2 Likes

Oh, well, here is my lazy entry (WIP)!

Contest: Arduboy Gam Jam 4
Entry: Most useless app
App: Magic 8 Arduball
ScreenShot:
Magic8Arduball

Based on the wonderful future prediction of the magic 8 ball.

How to use? Ask something very loud to your arduboy and the magic 8 arduboy will give you some wise advice!

During my internal tests I asked very loud if I should run for this jam, the reply was: “As I see it, yes.” So, here it is!

1 Like

What does it say when you ask if you will win the (not a) Game Jam?

1 Like

Arduball says: “Don’t count on it” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi guys, here is a small preview of my entry called Egg Master Pro 2020. I have to iron it out a bit so I’m not posting the code yet. Having too much fun :slight_smile:

EggMasterPro2020

11 Likes