Arduboy Game Jam 4: Complete!

Woohoo, I’m useless! Thanks for running the contest, it was really fun, motivating and educational.

5 Likes

Its a badge of honour you should wear with pride!

@Prototype is both ‘useless’ and ‘useful’ which surely cancels out to be ‘use’.

@bateske when will the Galaga MicroArcades be in stock?

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Had a great time with this.

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing as I already have all of them except that one :wink:

Congrats to everyone!!!

3 Likes

I added (almost) all the entries to my repo http://arduboy.ried.cl :slight_smile:

I know few are not “that great” but I think if I was a new Arduboy user, I would have a lot of fun just testing random stuff. It was actually why I made the repository.

9 Likes

THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!! DONT LISTEN TO @eried YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

P.s.

Thanks @eried

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yo just letting everyone know I just finished up holiday shipping, I’ve got customer service to finish up through Christmas, I’ll send the prizes after the holidays. I’ll make another post when I think I’ve sent everything, but I’m sorry I can already guess I’ll miss someone so once I do that you can let me know whether you got it or not.

Thanks again everyone!

4 Likes

When will be the next Jam?

Once the new FX mod chip is released! Maybe… 2-3 months? Ish? Depending on economies reopening.

Also… I just got micro arcades in stock I can ship your rewards! I will be contacting winners over the next few days if you are a winner feel free to message me your address and which micro arcade you wanted, just so I have it fresh.

Sorry and thank you!

3 Likes