Arduboy Game Jam!

I guess for now this is me since I have zero programming experience progress will be slow if any.
Apologies everything is messy including the Git…

"The Zoo Had to close Gary the snail had to go get drunk guide Gary to the pub."

4 Likes

This is great I tried it and loved the start I can see that this will be a great game.

1 Like

Awesome looking work everyone! Sadly the topic is not inspiring me, so I’ll skip this one.

Created a new category so you can post your works in progress or results of the game jam to:

https://community.arduboy.com/c/games/jams

1 Like

Post some screenshots please.

I created a post for my game including some screens [WIP] Snail Maze_May_2017_JAM!

4 Likes

Working on mine, right now!! :smiley:

4 Likes

WIP! me too. but probably Not on time.
128x64 screen test.

4 Likes

Here is my entry for the Jam :mega: :

3 Likes

So what is the official ending time for tomorrow?
Just trying to see if I will have enough time after work tomorrow to
add a few small things. :smile:

I thought it was 6PM PDT.

Well if that is the case I won’t have enough time to really change anything. But thankfully I just finished the gameplay, although I don’t have enough time to add sound, or one other feature.

We’ll extend it to 12midnight PDT for everyone who needs to wrap up… so that means 2.5 hours to finish up and submit!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Thanks, just got it done in time. Hope everyone likes it. I had to leave out sound effects and a weapon change system but hopefully it is still fun. My game is Techno Monkey.

2 Likes

Midnight PDT 22, so 23 1/2 hours remaining right?

Seems like there are a bunch of requests for extended time to finish up games… so final dateline is 22nd May 12 midnight PDT… this means 23 hours left!

For those who posted a WIP, this is your chance to complete it :wink: @Keyboard_Camper @Hundstrasse

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s going to happen today :frowning:

I’m out I can’t figure out this collision stuff…yet.

I had to drastically change my game in order to get it done in time, pretty much making a different game, entirely. Now that there’s a little more time, I’ll be able to implement the high scores a little differently. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4.5 hours left for a Game Jam submission! :rotating_light: :rocket:

1 Like