Arduboy Gamepad allows you to map your Arduboy’s buttons to keyboard keys.
Power it up, choose some key bindings, and play!
- Download the source code ZIP from the Github repository
- Rename the extracted “ArduboyGamepad-master” folder to “ArduboyGamepad”
- Open ArduboyGamepad.ino with Arduino IDE 1.6.7+
- (Optional) Select your board using the Arduboy boards.txt file
- Click the upload button to install to your Arduboy
- Now play some flash games!
- You can save up to five mapping configurations.
- Alphanumeric, function and modifier keys are supported.
- To exit from gamepad mode back to the main menu, turn the Arduboy off and on again.
- Want a feature? Just leave a reply in this thread!