Arduboy Manager - 2.25 (PC)
The Arduboy Manager is a simple program created by Jonathan Holmes (crait) that allows you to quickly download and install games onto your Arduboy without any programming experience! Just run the program and it will automatically connect to my server and download games for you. Turn your Arduboy on and connect your Arduboy through USB and it should be automatically detected. From there, simply select the game you’d like to install and click Transfer!
- Import .arduboy files
- File association for .hex and .arduboy files
- Arduboy serial monitor
- Screen mirroring and screenshotting
- Alternate repo pulls
- Automatic updates
- Locally download games for offline installations
- Import your own games and .hex files to include in your list
- Easily clear out anything that has been downloaded
- Designed to be simple
To install the Arduboy Manager, simple unzip “Arduboy Manager.exe” file to your desktop. Easy!
Is It Safe? Is it free?
Yes, this program is offered for free and contains no ads, no viruses, no malware, and is safe. (Online scan results.) Best of all, it’s free!
Wait, it’s not working!
- “Nothing happens when I connect the USB cable!” Make sure you turn on the Arduboy before connecting the USB cable.
- “My Arduboy is not being recognized by Windows!” You may be using a charge-only cable. Try finding another USB cable that supports data transfer.
- “My Arduboy is still not detected!” Okay, okay… It is most likely a driver issue. Check out this guide for making sure you have proper Arduboy drivers installed.
- “I get a pop-up saying that I need .NET Framework!” The .NET Framework is already installed on most general-use PC’s. If you’re using an older version of Windows, you may need to upgrade to a newer service pack that has at least v4.5 Of course, you can always download the .NET Framework installer directly from Microsoft.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post below. Include which version of Windows you’re running, as well as what kind of USB port you’re using, along with any additional information that you think will help!
You made a game, too??
What’s that? You’d like to have your game featured on this repo? Sure! Shoot me a message, respond down below, or e-mail me: email@example.com I’d love to host more games!
2.25: January 16, 2017
- Completely recreated the program
- Added .arduboy support
- Arduboy screen mirroring & serial monitor
- More detailed game info
1.2.5: October 5, 2016
- Initial Release