Arduboy screen oled ssd1306 SPI u8glib

hola buenas noches,
les pido disculpas por mi ignorancia, pero estoy intentando contruir un arduboy en mi pais, soy de argentina, hasta el momento pude comprar un arduino pro micro 5v, y la pantalla ole SPI, pero el inconveniente que tuve fue que las pantallas que consigo son con librerias u8glib unicamente, por esa razon no pude hacer funcionar mi arduino pro micro.
les pido ayuda por favor por que me quede trabado con el proyecto y no tengo idea de como proseguir.

desde ya muchas gracias y saludos desde argentina.

Google translate to the rescue!

Hello Goodnight,

I apologize for my ignorance, but I am trying to build an arduboy in my country, I am from Argentina, so far I was able to buy an arduino pro micro 5v, and the oled SPI screen, but the drawback I had was that the screens I get are With u8glib libraries only, for that reason I couldn’t get my arduino pro micro to work.

I ask for your help please so that I get stuck with the project and I have no idea how to proceed.

from now thank you very much and greetings from Argentina.

I am not able to help you with your problem directly but maybe @Mr.Blinky can assist?

No puedo ayudarlo con su problema directamente, pero ¿tal vez @Mr.Blinky pueda ayudarlo?

If you’re looking for help on getting u8glib for your Arduino project. You’d be better of asking on Arduino forums.

If you want to make an Arduboy then you do not need to use the u8glib Library. The Arduboy and Arduboy2 libraries have built in support for SSD1306 OLED display.
Check out this table on how to wire the display.

1 Like