ArduFM_radio_RDA5807

Continuing the discussion from Improved horizontal version of Arduboy FX:

Really cool!

I tried a while ago to get something like this working on Arduboy, couldn’t get it to work straight away so gave up.

Thanks! And I never give up… (:

1 Like

I gave it another try using your software, seems to work fine. So I must have failed on the software side rather than the hardware.

PXL_20220920_151756893

But the arduboy piezo is too quiet to hear anything :sob:

1 Like

my circuitry is somewhat different from the original arduboy, and the sound from the piezo emitter is similarly quiet, after init rda module, but if reset and load new game, sound game became in normal.

Pls show me connected module to your arduboy

The first photo shows it.

Radio Arduboy
SDA SDA
SCK SCK
VCC VCC
GND GND
LOUT PIEZO
ROUT NC
ANT Long Wire

On Pokitto, I sampled the speaker in through an analog pin and output it manually to the speaker, that way I could adjust the audio, I don’t think this would be an option here.

1 Like

Your alternative connection good but not so good(: need add connection lout and rout to mother 3,5 jack and to connected head phones. Sound should be better (: i so think…pls try

Nice! Next mod we need is to add some stereo mini speakers :smiley:

2 Likes

think…yep! (:

Hello everyone. Slightly updated ArduFM. I began to wake up when pressing the A or B buttons, the usb-uart falls asleep in sleep mode (Thanks to Mr.Blinky), added a logo to the intro screensaver, increased the speed of erasing information text, now erases from left to right and from right to left, depending on the logic of pressing. That’s all for now.
https://github.com/dima-78/ArduGame_fmRadio_RDA5807m_autoOFF_A_B_WakeUP_23092022