A simple minesweeper for Arduboy.
- A grid of 15 * 9,Three levels of difficulty: easy (15 mines), medium (25) and hard (35),
- Awesome old-school mutable sound effects (because I can’t do sound design),
- Vastly uncommented code (because apparently, I can’t really code),
- Incredible art! (because it looks like pixel art is more fun than code…)
- Fast mode!
- Flagging an open tile will click all non-flagged surrounding tiles.
It’s faster, it’s also deadlier. If you’re scared, you can deactivate it
in the menu.
- Best times saved on the EEPROM
- Press LEFT or RIGHT on the main menu to see them. In there, press both UP and DOWN to erase them.
edit: added some pictures. I didnm’t realize how difficult it was to take a picture of an arduboy screen…