Arduventure - 12th TEAM a.r.g. game

Make sure you use the latest Arduboy2 library. You can do this as following :

go to Sketch > include library > Manage library then in the text box in the top type Arduboy2 select version 5.2.0 and click update.

You may also want to repeat that for the ATMlib library

Edit:
corrected version number

(Pharap) #122

Like @Mr.Blinky said, make sure your libraries are up to date.
Also, did you redownload the source from the master branch?

If your libraries and the code are up to date then the only other thing I can think of is to reinstall the IDE.

(Scott) #123

The latest Arduboy2 library version is actually 5.2.0

Oops :blush: Thanks for correcting that

(JohnnydCoder) #125

I updated my libraries, redownloaded the source code, and reinstalled the IDE, but I’m still getting the same results. :confused:

Sketch uses 28928 bytes (100%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.

Global variables use 1625 bytes (63%) of dynamic memory, leaving 935 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.
Sketch too big; see http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size for tips on reducing it.
Error compiling for board Arduino Leonardo.

When I compile with Arduino-1.8.8 with board Leonardo selected :

• Using library Arduboy2 at version 5.2.0
  • Using library ATMlib at version 1.2.6
  • Sketch uses 27894 bytes (97%)
  • Global variables use 1624 bytes (63%)

I don’t know which IDE you use and if you have any other libraries / packages installed but

• if you have Try downloading the portable version of Arduino IDE (download zip, unpack into a folder of choice, create folder Portable inside that folder, run the Arduino.exe in that folder, install the libraries, open Arduventure and compile or upload)

• If you have not Try uninstalling the IDE and delete the Arduino install folder (usually in C:]program files or C:\Program files x86) and delete folder Arduino15 in %localappdata% and then reinstall the IDE