Arduventure on Arduboyの不具合について

(UDRA) #1

楽しみにしていた「Arduboy: Arduventure Special Edition」ですが
充電しているとLEDが赤く点滅を続けます。

通常は充電が終わると消灯するのですがなぜだとおもいますか?

(Simon) #2

USB経由で接続している間は、本機が完全に充電されていてもLEDは点灯し続けます。

The LED will stay on even when the unit is fully charged while connected via USB.

(UDRA) #3

ACアダプター(コンセント)でも同じです
USB接続(Windows10)でも同じです
24時間Arduboyの点滅が続きます

到着した時にバッテリーが空になっていたことも気になります。
1週間もするとほとんど使っていなくてもバッテリーが空になっています。

セーブはしっかりと出来ているようです。

非常に不便です。

(Simon) #4

Are you saying that the LED is blinking when charging? Mine is a solid red colour when charging.

あなたは充電中にLEDが点滅していると言っていますか?充電中は鉱山は赤い色です。

I do not speak Japanese - apologies for the poor structure as I am translating this with Google Translate.

私は日本語を話さない - 私はGoogle翻訳でこれを翻訳しているので、貧しい構造のためにお詫び申し上げます。

If the battery is fully discharged, you may have issues getting it to charge and to hold a charge. Maybe you should contact @bateske and see if he can assist.

バッテリが完全に放電されている場合は、充電して充電することができない場合があります。多分あなたは@bateskeに連絡し、彼が助けることができるかどうかを知るべきです。

(UDRA) #5

ありがとう。

ArduboyをUSBに接続した時は赤く点灯しています。
しかし充電が終わることはなく、今度は点滅を続けます。

初期化などで改善できればとても助かる

これはバッテリーかハードウェアの不良ですか?

(Simon) #6

I am not sure whether it is a battery or hardware issue - but its more likely to be a battery issue. I think you should contact @batske and ask him to help with a repair or refund.

私はそれがバッテリーかハードウェアの問題であるかどうかはわかりませんが、バッテリーの問題である可能性は高いです。あなたは@batskeに連絡し、彼に修理または払い戻しを手伝ってもらうべきだと思います。

(UDRA) #7

ありがとうございます、サポートに連絡してみます。

(Pharap) #8

@filmote
It helps to supplement with https://jisho.org/, sometimes Google translate picks a translation that doesn’t quite ‘hit the spot’ as it were.

The last message is pretty simple though
“ありがとうございます、サポートに連絡してみます。”

Is “arigatou gozaimasu, sapo-to ni renraku shite mimasu”

Which means “Thank you, I will try to contact support”
(I managed to get up until the ‘ni’ before I had to look the last bit up :P, I’m not very good with verbs. I thought ‘mimasu’ was supposed to be ‘imasu’ at first, but now I know otherwise.)

Unrelated: you missed the first ‘e’ in @bateske

@UDRA
ごめんなさい。
あれはサポートの申込書: https://arduboy.com/contact/