Arduventure on Arduboyの不具合について

楽しみにしていた「Arduboy: Arduventure Special Edition」ですが
充電しているとLEDが赤く点滅を続けます。

通常は充電が終わると消灯するのですがなぜだとおもいますか?

USB経由で接続している間は、本機が完全に充電されていてもLEDは点灯し続けます。

The LED will stay on even when the unit is fully charged while connected via USB.

ACアダプター(コンセント)でも同じです
USB接続(Windows10)でも同じです
24時間Arduboyの点滅が続きます

到着した時にバッテリーが空になっていたことも気になります。
1週間もするとほとんど使っていなくてもバッテリーが空になっています。

セーブはしっかりと出来ているようです。

非常に不便です。

Are you saying that the LED is blinking when charging? Mine is a solid red colour when charging.

あなたは充電中にLEDが点滅していると言っていますか?充電中は鉱山は赤い色です。

I do not speak Japanese - apologies for the poor structure as I am translating this with Google Translate.

私は日本語を話さない - 私はGoogle翻訳でこれを翻訳しているので、貧しい構造のためにお詫び申し上げます。

If the battery is fully discharged, you may have issues getting it to charge and to hold a charge. Maybe you should contact @bateske and see if he can assist.

バッテリが完全に放電されている場合は、充電して充電することができない場合があります。多分あなたは@bateskeに連絡し、彼が助けることができるかどうかを知るべきです。

1 Like

ありがとう。

ArduboyをUSBに接続した時は赤く点灯しています。
しかし充電が終わることはなく、今度は点滅を続けます。

初期化などで改善できればとても助かる

これはバッテリーかハードウェアの不良ですか?

I am not sure whether it is a battery or hardware issue - but its more likely to be a battery issue. I think you should contact @batske and ask him to help with a repair or refund.

私はそれがバッテリーかハードウェアの問題であるかどうかはわかりませんが、バッテリーの問題である可能性は高いです。あなたは@batskeに連絡し、彼に修理または払い戻しを手伝ってもらうべきだと思います。

ありがとうございます、サポートに連絡してみます。

1 Like

@filmote
It helps to supplement with https://jisho.org/, sometimes Google translate picks a translation that doesn’t quite ‘hit the spot’ as it were.

The last message is pretty simple though
“ありがとうございます、サポートに連絡してみます。”

Is “arigatou gozaimasu, sapo-to ni renraku shite mimasu”

Which means “Thank you, I will try to contact support”
(I managed to get up until the ‘ni’ before I had to look the last bit up :P, I’m not very good with verbs. I thought ‘mimasu’ was supposed to be ‘imasu’ at first, but now I know otherwise.)

Unrelated: you missed the first ‘e’ in @bateske

@UDRA
ごめんなさい。
あれはサポートの申込書: https://arduboy.com/contact/