Arduventure (RPG)

Code won’t be available for a while. It will eventually be open sourced but no specific date has been set. Sometime after it’s been shipped out but other than that ???

3 Likes

No one passed out here… but one of my favourite photos taken at the factory!
All these were senior level engineers who had to work the production line to complete the Arduboys before a Chinese New Year holiday shut down. You can see the surrounding factory floor is quite empty already.
This was them trying to find the most efficient way to put the buttons and case together.

9 Likes

:clap: Did he just order two :beers: ? :smile: that can only mean they found a more efficient way :wink: Hope to read/see more of the production Adventure.

3 Likes

Seeed Studio are qualified professionals. Sobriety is more of an obstacle to them than anything. The real question is, are they both for him? If not, who’s the poor sap that isn’t in on the deal?

3 Likes

If you think that’s bad, the one on the left ordered 5 and I’m pretty sure the one on the right was asking for 3.

6 Likes

This should probably be in the kickstarter thread

3 Likes

Is this a good place to talk about the game play itself? I have gotten the “Victory” amulet, but it’s unclear if that means I’ve won? I doubt it since I haven’t gotten any of the blade pieces yet, but it’s not at all clear what I’m supposed to do now. I’ve been wandering the map looking for clues.

1 Like

Are you playing the old unfinished version or have you managed to get your copy early?

I got my special edition of the arduboy, and it was preloaded. I assume it’s the finished version.

2 Likes

Please put it back in its packaging and forget about it because mines not landed…:joy:

IDK maybe making a new post for gameplay discussion with appropriate spoiler warnings would be best.

3 Likes

Nor mine.

Good idea.

I’d make the post myself, but then I’d be bombarded with notifications.

Does Arduventure include mines? Also, the term land mines doesn’t mean they actually land :wink:

2 Likes

I wish i had those problems, didn’t even manage to get a kickstarter edition😢
Just bought my second arduboy, because i know i will play arduventure all day😆
And btw: Could someone make an unboxing video and some pics (i would at least see what i missed)

Oh boy now i am excited! :star_struck:

I received a shipping notice yesterday so mine’s on it’s way :sunny: :smiley: so exiting!

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats on being one of the first to get it :smiley: The blade pieces are a little hidden and not required to defeat the game’s bosses. I don’t want to spoil anything else about the blade pieces :wink:

3 Likes

Where did you get your second one from? I have been looking on ebay for an extra one.

1 Like

Maybe from EXP tech? They have units back in stock. Besides Germany they also ship Europe / worldwide with fair shipping rates.

I also saw Digikey has units in stock.

1 Like

Yes, Mr. Blinky is right, got it from exp.tech as i live in germany.

Also if you can catch when they come out on Massdrop they are cheaper with the exception of the long shipping times.