Ardynia - I’m Stuck 😣

I’m enjoying playing Ardynia (or the first part at least) but I’m stuck in the second dungeon and I can’t find any useful hints online. Please could someone make a walkthrough or put details below as to what to do next. Thanks.

How much did you play on the game so far? Also the game isn’t linear… So maybe you need an item to make it easier…

I just have the Boomerang and sword, but can’t seem to get the bombs back a I had in a previous save. Haven’t been past first lock in second dungeon yet

When you say ‘a previous save’, did you start the game again or did the bombs vanish from your inventory?
And if the latter happened, did you load a game other than Ardynia after playing Ardynia?

have you never been past that lock? The bombs are found after that lock. A hint for that lock, those 4 switches need to be activated somehow.

If you had the bombs but have never been past this lock before, then that might be a bug you found.

And if you’re still stuck and want the answer:

Throw the boomerang so that it trips all four switches in one throw

Thanks, I must’ve done this with the boomerang before to get past the lock, but got stuck again after that so I deleted save and started again. I’ll persevere from here on out.

1 Like