DescriptionBangi is a classic arcade game where you must shoot and destroy each of the balloons that appear in each level.
- Download the [Source Code ZIP](http://moblynx.com/arduboy/Bangi_beta_0.2_arduboy.zip) from my server. (This is a beta version. See below for the latest.)
- Open Bangi.ino with Arduino IDE 1.6.9+
- Click the upload button to install to your Arduboy (not tested on Dev Kit)
- This is a demo version with the first 30 levels to show how the game works. I hope to design in the future about 50 levels (or even more).
- The game can run at 60 fps even with a lot of balloons on the screen. It's much better to play it than to see static images of the game ! :wink:
- There are 5 levels of difficulty that can be configured to suit each type of player.
- Also, there could be an issue at some level of the game, please keep it secret. Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
- Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
- This is my first game I've developed (I'm an Android developer) and I fear that I will not have much time to keep doing things with Arduboy. :disappointed:
ThanksThanks to all the community for supporting this great hardware! I hope that more game developers can create cool games to help @bateske to show the great potential of the Arduboy.
*** Update ***New beta version 0.2 (with 30 levels) Improved performance (thanks to Team a.r.g. drawBitmap method) Gameplay video
*** Update ***I have updated Bangi to final version 1.0.
- 45 levels
- Configurable difficulty/speed (from very easy to ultra)
- New shield item
- Bugs fixed
Any feedback is welcome. Thanks!