Simple breakout game for Arduboy. Vertical screen version.
Move racket to keep the ball in the field and hit the ball to all 50 bricks.
You have 5 balls. The game will end when you lost all balls.
Since the game screen is 90 degrees rotated clockwise, hold your arduboy so as RIGHT button gets UP position.
- Start : A button
- Move : UP and DOWN
- Download Zip or Git Clone from: https://github.com/boochow/breakout-v
- Open Breakout-v.ino with Arduino IDE
- Upload to your Arduboy
- B button starts the game with no sound.
- Holding LEFT when start the game activates “demo mode”.
The racket follows the position of the ball automatically.
To exit demo mode, press A or B.
- Holding RIGHT when start the game makes the game speed 2x faster.
I got my Arduboy at Maker Faire Tokyo 2016.
This is my first game for Arduboy.
Have fun !