Broken Reset button

Hi There,

I’ve only had my arduboy for a week, but the reset button has broken (see attached picture). I can use a metal paperclip to activate the metal pad below it, but I’d like to know if there is any way to repair it? It came apart after the first few uses :frowning:

Thanks,

Edwin.

Same happened to my first one. Seems they are a bit fragile.

That happened with me too.The black part of the button broke off so, I quickly popped it back on and now it works fine.

Oh no! You’ve got to be careful with electronics!

If you can’t fix it yourself please let us know we can try to help!

It’s come off completely inside the case, is there a guide on how to take it apart? Do I need to solder anything? I have no idea how to fix it :frowning:

Thanks!

There is no real way to fix the button. But as other users have noted, if the top part has come off it still may be possible to press down on the button… but you have to actuate it yourself pressing down to the circuit board on the little gold contact.

If you’ve damaged your unit and you need a replacement you can message us at www.arduboy.com/store/contact-us/ and we will do our best to help out!

Ah, no way to fix? That’s really going to be a problem. I’ve sent a mail, thank you for your help! :slight_smile: