Build your own Arduboy FX Cart Image

And how could we forget:

• Love Tester by @pharap!
  • Magic 8 ArduBall
  • Breakout-v (Vertical orientation)
  • Spooky Ghost Halloween Chrome Dino
  • World’s Hardest Game

… and the most useless one, Chirp by @eried

That’s 325 games / applications. Some of the late finds are great!

I am sure I left out a few but I think that’s it.

2 Likes

Love Tester.

Oops … sorry. It was correct in the cart itself, just not above. (I have corrected it above too!)

Actually I found some more …

• Donkey Kong JR
  • Manhole (by Gibs)
  • Manhole (by KenC)
  • Octopus
  • Parachute
  • Vermuino

I have added a Game and Watch category. That’s 331 games / applications.

3 Likes

I loaded up the whole enchilada recently and have been working my way through the games. So much fun, thanks for putting this resource together!

So far I have noticed that “Tris” and “TwoTris” (next to each other in the puzzle category) have different descriptions and authors, but the games themselves seem identical to me… possibly something got mixed up? Also the link to instructions for adding your own game in the OP of this thread isn’t wired up correctly.

1 Like

All fixed, thanks @rudism

While I was at it, I added:

• Bomberboy
  • Rooftops
  • Garboyle’s Quest
  • Jump Boy 2
  • Button Trails

That last one was one of mine (well Press Play on Tape).

Amazing work - putting this all together, @filmote
I was wondering if there’s any plans to add a search functionality to this application.

You’ve done such an amazing job of consolidating everything and inputting the info, that this could very much serve as the gold standard, go-to place to find games.

Right now, you have the search for non-selected games, so if I’m looking for something specific, I sometimes just x out most or all of the columns from the Whole Enchilada collection, which works but is obviously not the intended use.

If it’s not on your radar, I’m happy to look into adding it as a PR, but I have a few projects I need to get off my plate first.

Search is there already - across all entries.

If yours is not doing it, then do a cache refresh. Can you do me a favour and check that it is working?

It seems to work for me:

Entering HO …

Edit: I really should have added that unless you have a wide screen, you may miss some of the matches on the right hand side :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thumbnails for that last batch added (Rooftops, etc) aren’t showing up for me, and trying to build the cart is throwing errors:

Curse the case-sensitivty of Linux. This worked on my box but obviously not when published.

Fixed, and I have tested on the live site.

1 Like

Well, don’t I feel stupid :laughing:
Yes, it works just fine. For some reason I thought it didn’t when I tried it in the past.

Don’t feel stupid … it was only added a week or so ago.

The search looks for a letter sequence anywhere in the title of the game or as the first characters of the developer name. So typing ‘Press’ will show the PPOT games for example.

@clintonium-119 when are you going to recompile all 340 games for a SH1106 cart? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many games even are there now?

340 … but I still have a few to add!

I’ve got about 140 done for mine. Still have a number I’d like to add, but it’ll take some time :slight_smile:

Once I’m all set, I’ll try to add a PR to add it to the cart builder.

Awesome.

It sure does. Are you adding descriptions into the flash-cart-index.csv file?

not sure which version you added but i’ve gotten answer for gibs about the arduboy file / port. He gave me this link Smash i did not test yet if it contains the sound.
I will download the file and add it to the manhole topic as the link is only valid for a few days

Please do … and I will update the repo.

edit: it contains sound as the sound is working in offline projectabe and not crashing

I have added it … along with:

• Blade Runner
  • IVBoy
  • Pip Boy 32u4
  • Sandbox
  • Platformer (not very creative name!)
  • Cat Mines
  • Floor Fall
  • Pawn Path
  • Single Ennead
  • Cistercian Number Counter
  • Chess (by Drummyfish)
  • FrankenMacCharDeeDen
  • Apollo
  • Mega Missiles

That’s 351!

rooftop rescue is listed twice once in action (on the bottom) once in arcade. Still going through some of them but this list has expanded quite a lot already and we are not even in the half of used flash :slight_smile: