Buy Arduventure in the Store [IN STOCK!]

The Arduboy Store will be stocked with left over Special Edition Arduboy tomorrow, Monday April 2nd.

Regular Arduboys and Tetris MicroCard (with damaged packaging) will be available for purchase as well.

Stay tuned, the announcement will be made here and on twitter when they go live!

11 Likes

No April fools joke?

3 Likes

Have been waiting for this since I heard that Arduventure was a thing!

2 Likes

Only 20 units will be stocked at once, expect them to go quickly!

2 Likes

Right … its Monday in OR now, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m going to go to sleep. And I still have to build the shop pages so probably sometime after lunch. How professional of an announcement is this?

Edit: Oh I also mentioned elsewhere plushies for $1 + shipping

2 Likes

Pretty slack … so lunchtime in Oregon is 12 - 1pm? Damn, I have to get up early in Melbourne 5 - 6 am.

2 Likes

There will at least be one other sale at a different time zone, we have some extras coming from the factory at some point in the future.

4 Likes

So in aus I have to get up at 5.00 am?

Am unfortunately … 5am.

1 Like

I am going to be a mess.

So, i have a second timezone right on my iphone and i am waiting. Not very patiently waiting. In fact very upset. Hoping for my chance.
Yes, this is weird😆

1 Like

Hope I can get one of these before they sell out as I missed out on the Kickstarter!

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is gonna be like trying to get a NES mini. Please make a feature of one per customer/credit card. Or this will be a scalpers paradise.

I’m on Japan time. 4 - 5 a.m. I really hope there will be one left when I get up. At any rate, thanks for the opportunity! And good luck to those looking to get one!

3 Likes

Just joined the forum. I’m new here; would be cool to get the special edition for my first Arduboy (instead of basic white)

I looked and there is only one resaler in the UK and when I looked on their site it didn’t have the padlock in the safari browser taskbar for the check-out page so it put me off. eBay has one Arduboy for sale in the UK but the seller wants a profit and its second hand with scratches. (Guessing supply and demand)

So fingers crossed I get the gold and black.

1 Like

Why buy a arduboy SE when you can make your own?

Would be cool to have the Special edition weird teddy thing as well for my desk at work. Liked the “how to” page link you posted. If it comes to the white edition, I will probably have a go at wood work and have a custom 2600 style.

3 Likes

If you want to be safer and not have to remove the oled, you can always use polycarbonate paint to tint the front cover

Sweet! Great for those who missed the Kickstarter!

3 Likes

Hi all - also new here and hopeful I can snag one after missing the KS!! I’ve been an AB admirer for a while and have been loving my Tetris card for the past year :nerd_face: