Circuit Dude - v 2.1
Help Circuit Dude build an awesome invention by leading him through 50 unique levels, completing circuits and plugging in microchips. After all chips are inserted into their sockets, the exit will activate and you can advance to the next puzzle! What kind of secret invention is Circuit Dude building? Complete all of the levels to find out!
Honestly, this my favorite game that I’ve made in a while and I really would appreciate any kind of feedback.
Check it out, here: https://twitter.com/crait/status/799399783387500544
D-Pad: Move Circuit Dude around
Hold A: Blow Circuit Dude up to restart the level
A + B: Return to stage select
This is Circuit Dude! Move him around with the d-pad
Walkable tile that Circuit Dude can move around on
All blank sockets must be walked over in order to put a microchip into them
Whenever a chip is inserted, it looks like this and cannot be walked over
Whenever all sockets are inserted, this is the exit for the level
These are wall tiles that you cannot walk through
Stepping onto a conveyor belt will move Arduboy off of the space in the direction of the arrows.
These tunnels rotate 90 degrees whenever you pass through them
These corner pieces rotate 90 degrees whenever you step off of them
Stepping on this button will rotate all rotating pieces 90 degrees
This is a wall that has been lifted up that cannot be walked through
Whenever movable wall is lowered, it can be walked over
This button will switch all movable walls up or down whenever Circuit Dude walks onto it
LED’s cannot be walked through
All LED’s will turn on whenever all of the sockets are filled
Walking over a CPU socket will put a CPU inside of it
CPU’s cannot be walked through but are not required in order to complete a level
Download .arduboy: http://www.crait.net/proj/CircuitDude.arduboy
Download Sketch: http://crait.net/proj/CircuitDude.ino
Download .hex: http://crait.net/proj/CircuitDude.hex
Circuit Dude is also available to download using the Arduboy Manager!
I’ve also got a PC version on Steam!
2.0: February 26, 2017
- Minimized boot code to acommedate for library change
2.0: January 9, 2017
- Switched over to the Arduboy2 library! (Shout out to @MLXXXp!)
- Busted out the audio to the Playtunes library
- Added the ability to quit the level with A+B
- Expanded the help section to include all of the tiles
- Compressed most images to save some space (Shout out to @igvina!)
- Sound on/off is now saved in the global EEPROM location
- Updated some screens to include better graphics
- Packed everything into a .arduboy package
- Included the Screen Mirror feature
1.11: December 5, 2016
- Level 6 and Level 14 were too hard! I moved them down past level 20.
1.0: November 17, 2016
- Initial Release