In the past weeks I’ve been working on a clone. I started it as a breadboard project. Then I was soldering it together on a perfboard but it was really messy, but as a software developer, I never made PCBs before. So I learned the basics and designed a simple diy board. The goal was to make it really simple to assemble. So simple that I only need to solder the 6 buttons, a pro micro, and the screen.
The PCBs arrived today, and I quickly tested them and they seems fine. Currently I’m waiting for a new screen to test it out fully (I broke the previous one).
I will keep you updated about the progress.
PS. I’m also working on a game.
Here are some pics from the project.