elsieboy4.hex (38.5 KB)
ElsieBoy4 is an Elsiefour (LC4) appliance for Arduboy, bringing Alan Kaminsky’s strong by-hand encryption to your favorite platform.
If you aren’t familiar with LC4, read about this strong by-hand crypto here.
Features of ElsieBoy4 include:
- Key entry/mod: Enter or view your key, and view the indexes.
- Nonce entry/mod: Enter or view a six character nonce (you can manually do more chars).
- Encode/Decode: Step through the encode/decode process. Reset state optional upon re-entry.
- Status: View the current key state, step, marker position.
- Safe: air-gapped, stateless, spy-approved.
Download via github: https://github.com/tfurrows/ElsieBoy4