Erwin's Circuit Dude Level Tiny Contest

ErwinRied1

1. Install CircuitDude on your Arduboy
  2. Load the level http://www.circuitdude.com/contest/ErwinRied1.dude
  3. Post your solve time in seconds (not the method) here

Winner gets a pack of norwegian candies (lutefisk, salty chocolate, dried rotten fish, lakris, etc)

Deadline: 12:00 PM Wednesday, October 2, 2019

1. Post the method in case you are the fastest
3 Likes

Or liquorice as it’s otherwise known.

By the way, are the Norwegian confections a reward or a punishment? :P

1 Like

Rewards of course :thinking: I can switch some for normal Freia chocolate and kvikk lunsj for sensitive people.

1 Like

I do it for some brown cheese.

2 Likes

I am not sure it will hold well in transport

2 Likes

LOL … what is a lutefisk?

What else? It’s fish. :P

Specifically fish cured in lye (an alkali material extracted from ashes, e.g. wood ashes) which degrades the protein in the fish and causes it to become gelatinous.

1 Like

It is horrible. Once I bought it thinking it was normal pieces of fish (frozen does not look different)

1 Like

Eried: “This lutefisk stuff is horrible…”
Also Eried: *Offers lutefisk as a contest prize* :P

3 Likes

A contest based off of a contest entry? Nice!! :astonished::rofl::slight_smile::pray:

2 Likes

I was actually trying to set my own time and I don’t quite remember how did I solved it while making that mess. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That happens to me when I play through Circuit Dude’s harder few levels time to time. :rofl:

1 Like

So, tiny contest is closed without entries :stuck_out_tongue: not even mine, I dont remember how to solve it :confused:

Now I could store the prices and let them rot (which will move them another notch into the “delicatessen” status).

1 Like

You may have had more entrants if you’d put a .hex in the main post with the level already loaded.

People are lazy - pander to their laziness. :P

1 Like

True, but CircuitDude © TM is not libre, and pretty much like that FallingBlockGame © TM :rofl:

2 Likes

Touché. :P

Maybe if you offered Kvikk Lunsj and Ms I would have noticed this thread before :thinking:
Let’s leave the weirdness of Lutefisk with bacon for the Julebord :laughing:

3 Likes

I guess all of those years spent in the hyperbolic time chamber, trying to pass this level was in vain…

Sorry for the crude recording, the arduboy manager’s screen mirroring wasn’t working for me.

2 Likes

Excellent. What the public says? Should he get the lutefisk?

• SĂ­
  • Nei

0 voters

1 Like

I greatly approve of this anime reference.

Just to clarify, that’s the jelly-like fish mush that you said was (and I quote):

sĂ­?

If so, I’m going to have to say nei,
give the poor Vaporeon some half decent chocolate,
not some soapy salty fish mush. :P

1 Like