ESPboy.edu – educational platform not only for games but also IoT experiments and fun.
It’s compatible with Arduino IDE.
Meet engineering, up hardware and software skills, create games, apps and useful devices, share ideas with huge DIY community and then push brilliant new product to the market )
Make it yourself using standard modules for only 12$ in less than 1 hour!
Just a bit of soldering and programming challenge )
- ESP8266 microcontroller (80/160Mhz 32bit Tensilica Xtensa CPU and 4/16mb RAM)
- WiFi connection for multiplayer, communications, telemetry transmission and “over the air” updates
- OLED 128х64 bw display or/and TFT 128х128 color display
- 6 buttons with optional MAX6818 hardware debouncing
- MCP23017 i2c driven gpio extender with 8 free pins on the extension slot
- RGB WS2812B smart led with data pin for leds array on the extension slot
- High quality transistor driven speaker
- 20pin extension slot for sensors and actuators (DC, i2c, UART, SPI, analogue A0 gpio, 8 gpios of MCP23017, leds line pin)
- Arduino IDE compatible with almost all its libraries
- Professional SDKs like RTOS, Espressif, GCC and IDEs: PlatformIO, Visual Studio, Iar, Keil, Eclipse, etc.
Espressolite ESPert library porting complete.
Arduboy2 library porting is on the way.
Online mass player tactical strategy in development, simple browser and messenger as a future plans )