UPDATE v2.1! The pre-compiled binaries were fixed and don’t include the bootloader anymore (which bricked the Arduboy when flashed)
Related to the issue documented here: https://community.arduboy.com/t/dont-install-the-fidget-spinner-app-get-help-here/4133
A very simple fidget spinner simulator for Arduboy, as if there aren’t enough fidget spinners already.
You can spin the spinner clockwise or counter-clockwise, as well as change the design of the spinner.
This is my first Arduboy project.
- A Button: spin counter-clockwise
- B Button: spin clockwise
- Left/Right button: change the design of the spinner
- Up/Down button: change the background color
How to run
- Upload the .arduboy or .hex file using tools like Arduboy Game Loader
- Build the sketch using the Arduino IDE