Follow the development of Rick Ardurous

(Alban Nanty) #21

Hello,

The episode 14 is out: stream replay

In this episode I improve the dynamite logic, and implement the Bullet item, and give the ability to fire to our main character.

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #22

Hello,

The episode 15 is out: stream replay

In this episode I refactored the update of the items, in order to implement the static collision of the bullet. I also added sparks FX when the bullet hit the wall.

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #23

Hello,

The episode 16 is out: stream replay

In this episode I debugged and improved the bullet, and create the Arrow item. I also implemented the animation for the main character to fire and place a dynamite. Finally I’ve created the Arrow launcher for the Statue to launch its arrow

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #24

Hello,

The episode 17 is out: stream replay

In this episode I started to implement the crawling animation for the main character.

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #25

Hello,

The episode 18 is out: stream replay

In this episode I’ve debugged and improved the crawling animation for the main character.

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #26

Hello,

The episode 19 is out: stream replay

In this episode I explained how I finalized the crawl state, I’ve integrated the jump animation, and I’ve implemented the death state and animation for the main character.

See you.

(Alban Nanty) #27

Hello,

The episodes 20 stream replay and 21 stream replay are out.

In those episodes I worked on the platforms and ladders and implemented the climb ladder state for the main character.

See you.

(Simon) #28

They game is really coming along … do you have a finish date in mind?

(Alban Nanty) #29

Hi Simon,

No, not really. I guess I still have a lot to do :slight_smile:

(Alban Nanty) #30

Hello,

The episode 22 is out: stream replay

In this episode I have fixed some bugs on the main character behavior, and I started to implement the support of drawing the main character in different screens.

See you.