Fully charged signal?

I read in the manual that there is a red light when the arduboy is charging and a yellow light when it has successfully received data. Is there any light signal to show when it is finished charging? If not, I read somewhere that charging electronics overnight could be bad for the battery. Does anyone know a recommended charging time, like 4 hours or something?
TLDR does it have a light signal to tell when it is finished charging, can I charge it overnight, how long should I charge it

1 Like

The red light shows when it is charging, the led goes out when it is fully charged. It’s safe to leave it plugged in because the circuit stops charging the battery while it is still plugged in. (The red LED literally means the battery is charging, it is controlled by the battery charger chip)

You can typically get a full charge in about 30-45 minutes if it’s completely dead, but in most cases plugging it in for 10-15 minutes is enough to go for another 5 or 6 hours.

It’s nearly impossible to destroy an Arduboy other than dropping it or crushing it with pliers or something like that.

1 Like

Oh thanks! Great! Thanks for the info!!! :blush:

1 Like