Game Jam 3.0 [Complete!]

I’m gonna allow all this :poop: posting just because this thread is mostly for excitement anyways but you maniacs start using header tags all willy nilly and I’m going to start flexing administrative privileges up in here.

2 Likes

@bateske have you consider making a homemade/diy arduboy contest along with the game jam. Its just an idea that pops on my head :smiley:

1 Like

This is an interesting theory. It would be difficult to validate who started at the beginning of the competition or what the rules would be. I’m down for having a hardware competition but I would want to make it more specific and really think about how to run it. And probably make it longer to give people a chance to make circuit boards.

Maybe I could just crowdsource the design of the next arduboy? Oh no, this is dangerous thing to talk about. Stay on topic. Will consider hardware, this game jam topic is about just the software though.

2 Likes

Hmm :poop: Wonder if that’s got anything to do with the theme :smile:

1 Like

Maybe the theme is kusoge.

12 posts were split to a new topic: [Discuss] Education and Entertainment cannot coexist

I think I found our Theme

I must join… But I need to get a refresh on arduino.

1 Like

Oooh, I can’t wait!
This is my first Game Jam and I’m very excited!
Good luck to everyone!
:hugs::innocent:

3 Likes

What will the prizes be?

Gold buttons and plushies :wink:

4 Likes

w e a k

oh whatever.

I heard it is 2-3 golden buttons for the winner. I am hoping that it is 3, it would be sweeeet

2 Likes

If you win first and second you could possibly fit out an entire, single Arduboy. 3 buttons or 3 sets?

4 Likes

I think that theme should be a little bit crazy, unusual and educational for example “Manhattan Project” or “Polish hussars” :smiley: Becouse, why not?

Heres another idea for a theme, two worlds!

totally not requesting this for an excuse to port my pyweek game to the arduboy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

„Two worlds“ sounds really inspiring. I could imagine a lot of sceneries…
(out of this world, another world, a link to the past, there are a lot of pictures coming to my mind)

4 Likes

I only just noticed this post … I reckon I could be good at this genre!

1 Like

Well all I did so far would fit that theme lol

2 Likes

I’m not one for referencing Disney songs, but I like animals so:

1 Like