Glove is an action-adventure game created in the style of the classic Gauntlet series. Navigate from room to room, blasting bad guys and collecting treasure along the way.
Clear the rooms, gather treasure and get to the finish! There are many different paths to take; some more difficult, some more rewarding. Time is health; running out will result in a Game Over.
- Download the Source Code ZIP from GitHub
- Rename the extracted “glove-master” folder to “glove”
- Open Glove.ino with Arduino IDE 1.6.8+
- Click the upload button to install to your Arduboy
- Press the A button to fire your blaster!
- To delete your save file, hold left+right and press A at the Records menu.
- To pause the game, turn off your Arduboy. To resume, select Continue at the main menu.
You - Your objective is to gather treasure, defeat bad guys, and race to the finish!
Wall - These block your path. Sometimes, a key can make certain walls disappear!
Bad Guy - These things hurt you just by touching you! Shoot to eliminate them!
Spawner - These tiles routinely spawn bad guys. Shoot them to stop 'em, and net 100 points!
Chalice - Collect for 600 points.
Gold - Collect for 1000 points.
Lemon - Looks like a sandwich to some. Recover 300 health.
Poo - Touch to destroy all bad guys on the field.
Key - Conceptually more like a button. Grab it to make a wall disappear.
Exit - The most interesting beast of them all! While visibly identical, their wild personalities often lead you to where you would least expect!
###Note from the Developer
I’ve got a challenge for you: Can you discover and conquer all 30 rooms? If you manage to do so, send me a picture and I’ll send you a nifty gift!
UPDATE: GloveEdit, the Glove level editor has been unlocked. Check it out!