With the summer weather in my part of the world i have been thinking about how could we use the Arduboy outside? What about using it to keep my Golf scores?
So here it is, the Golf Companion for the Arduboy.
Here are the features:
- Can keep the scores for up to 4 players
- You can input your names like on a real scorecard
- You can enter the PAR for each holes
- You can turn OFF the arduboy to save battery life during your game and turn it back ON when needed and it will go right back where you left it off like if you never turned it OFF
- From the main screen you can start a New game to enter all new information or you can choose RESET to just go right in with just the score reset so that you don’t have to enter all the names and PAR again if you play on the same course.
- Best of all, no paper, no pen needed !!
Q. How do i enter the information in?
A. UP and DOWN arrow to scroll through the letters/numbers. LEFT/RIGHT to move 1 space. A to confirm
Q. How can i change the PAR for each holes?
A. Before starting your actual game of Golf, you must enter the PAR for each hole by moving the selector with the arrows and press A to switch to edit mode, then scroll the the needed value and confirm by pressing A again.
Q. How can i change the SCORE for each player?
A. Same way you did for the PAR.
Q. How do i get to the final scoring screen?
A. when you scroll passed the amount of holes you are playing, it will get you to the final scoring screen.
Name Entry Screen
Score Card Screen
Final Scoring Screen
Now if only i had a green Arduboy! that would of been even better!