Google Chrome Released For Arduboy!

Google Chrome For Arduboy

Hey, guys! Ever been interested in browsing websites directly from the Arduboy? Download my port of Google Chrome and use the Arduboy’s built-in Wi-Fi to access millions of websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves… So much! :smiley:

Download it, here: http://crait.net/download.php?file=chromeforarduboy

12 Likes

It is unbelievable that the arduboy has a hidden built-in wifi function. Surprise-syrprise for all fans )

4 Likes

Flash works perfect but the Java plugin doesn’t…

3 Likes

I AM ACTUAL LY BROWWSING THRU THYISS

3 Likes

That’s because I’d have to figure out how to make a pop-up appear each time that you turn on the Arduboy to alert you that the Java RE needs to a new security update.

2 Likes

I am not a fan of Chrome - google knows enough about me already. I would prefer a FireFox port :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If someone made a community browser for the Arduboy I would have to think of a reward greater than has ever been thought of before. (Toilet Paper?)

3 Likes

I’m a tad late, but where can I install an ad block plugin?

Glad to see the developer console works, you just have to press:
BA

5 Likes

Finally I can download more RAM.

4 Likes

i like the shockwave support… Amazing job… Playing a shochwave Tetris on Arduboy is so amazing

2 Likes

Unfortunately, for anyone seeing this, now, it was just an April Fool’s joke. :smiley:

2 Likes

Someone is going to get strangled for manipulating me in such manner.

2 Likes

I think you mean aggressively hugged and that is not good social distancing. Watch those datestamps people :wink:

3 Likes

Oh april 1st, so nobody will buy my iexplore port now?

1 Like