“Hello, Commander” is a Turn-Based Strategy game for the Arduboy.
I’m releasing it as-is since tweaking and balancing a TBS is going to take forever.
Since I don’t have an Arduboy yet, all coding/testing was done in ProjectABE. 
- Heart-warming, award-winning holiday story with an engaging plot that will change the way you look at life. 
- Complex AI that is totally not just Brownian Motion and “shoot whatever’s in range”. 
- Completely original game design. 
- Unique soldiers/enemies that level up and earn perks
- Hundreds of complex terrains that influence tactical decisions 
- Permadeath. No saves. Doesn’t touch EEPROM. It’s a game-design feature!
- I didn’t want to make another game featuring cats, so mine has a bunny.
- Lots of programmer art.
Me attacking an elf in an elevated position (not a good idea):
Latest: Play Online - Hex file - Source
 EDIT: Managed to squeeze flashlight() in by removing the ear variations in character avatars.
 Yeah, not really…
 I guess? Give or take. Dunno how far it goes!