Help at making the margins of the screen!

Hello! I’m trying to make a rectangle on the margins of the screen.So i did the margins for the uppper part of the screen and for the left one, using this code: arduboy.fillRect(0, 0, 128, 2, WHITE); arduboy.fillRect(0, 0, 2, 64, WHITE);
But i got stuck at making the margins of the other 2 sides of the screen, the bottom of the screen and the right part of it. And if you can, can you tell me how to make an “obstacle” like in the image featured below? I just need to know how to draw it, not make the code to block the player from getting trough it. If someone can help me, I’d be very gratefull.

PS: Mr.Holmes, if you are reading this, I’m Gherca Darius, the guy you have talked with today.

arduboy.fillRect(0, 62, 128, 2, WHITE);
arduboy.fillRect(126, 0, 2, 64, WHITE);
Shoud work no ?

The first 2 int values are the starting point of your rectangle in X and Y coordinates.
The next 2 int values are how long your rectangle will stretch in X and Y coordinates.

2 Likes

YES! Thank you so much! I thought about this too but didnt know why but didnt work, but thanks so much for this! It works perfectly. All respect for you sir! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just played around with this a few days ago, that helped. You’re welcome !

1 Like

I believe you mean @crait?
Or maybe @filmote?

1 Like

@crait Talked to him today and showed him my respect for him for those guides he made.

1 Like