Help uploading games to the Arduboy [Solved]

(Conrad Weiler) #1

I recently recieved my and everything seemed to work well.
But a few Games like SkatArdDie or O.Y.G.D or Rayne the Rogue don´t compile on the Arduboy Board.
I made sure that i used the right Port and Board, but what i noticed was that both of them had a audio.ino file and not only one Arduino-file. I read on one of them i need the “Arduboy PLaytunes” ,which i didn´t find in the library-manager. I installed the Arduboy and Arduboy 2.0 librarys and have the Arduboy Board active. If you need more information please comment it.

KingCon

(Conrad Weiler) #2

ok, so OYGD finally worked magically, but SkateArDie says now that the class Sprites in the Sprites.h file isn´t defined
and Rayne the Rogue still says:
Arduino: 1.6.11 (Windows Store 1.6.11.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduboy”

C:\Users\Conrad\Downloads\RAYNE_THE_ROGUE-1.0\RAYNE_AB\RAYNE_AB.ino:4:29: fatal error: ArduboyPlaytune.h: No such file or directory

#include <ArduboyPlaytune.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board Arduboy.

(Error while compiling for the board Arduboy, says the last line)

(Scott) #3

Make sure you have all the files packaged with SkateArdDie in the folder containing SkateArdDie.ino, including sprites.h, sprites.cpp, audio.ino and bitmaps.h

You must install the ArduboyPlaytune library.

http://community.arduboy.com/t/adding-programs-sketches-to-the-arduino-ide/1133/1

(Kelvin Smith) #4

I have also given up uploading skateardie because I am running into a similar error.
I’m getting "in file included from /Users/kelvinsmith/Documents/Arduino/SkateArdDie/SkateArdDie.ino:14:0:
sprites.h:29: error: redefinition of ‘class Sprites’ - error

(Kelvin Smith) #5

I’ve spent two days on this issue grrrr

(Scott) #6

I recently added a Sprites class to the Arduboy2 library. This created a conflict with the Sprites class included locally in SkateArdDie.

I’ve made modifications to SkateArdDie to switch to using the Arduboy2 Sprites class. My new version can be found here.

I’ve created a pull request for the changes, so hopefully the original will be updated (if my fix works properly).

Edit: My changes have been merged into the master SkateArdDie repository.

(Conrad Weiler) #7

Wow, thanks for the fast help!
SkateArdDie worked now but Rayne the Rogue has still some issues with Playtunes:

Arduino: 1.6.11 (Windows Store 1.6.11.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduboy”

RAYNE_AB:12: error: no matching function for call to ‘ArduboyPlaytune::ArduboyPlaytune()’

ArduboyPlaytune tunes;

^

[details=Summary]This text will be hidden

C:\Users\Conrad\Downloads\RAYNE_THE_ROGUE-1.0\RAYNE_AB\RAYNE_AB.ino:12:17: note: candidates are:

In file included from C:\Users\Conrad\Downloads\RAYNE_THE_ROGUE-1.0\RAYNE_AB\RAYNE_AB.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:57:3: note: ArduboyPlaytune::ArduboyPlaytune(boolean (*)())

ArduboyPlaytune(boolean (*outEn)());

^

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:57:3: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:45:7: note: constexpr ArduboyPlaytune::ArduboyPlaytune(const ArduboyPlaytune&)

class ArduboyPlaytune

^

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:45:7: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:45:7: note: constexpr ArduboyPlaytune::ArduboyPlaytune(ArduboyPlaytune&&)

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduboyPlaytune\src/ArduboyPlaytune.h:45:7: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided

In file included from C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy\src/Arduboy.h:4:0,

from C:\Users\Conrad\Downloads\RAYNE_THE_ROGUE-1.0\RAYNE_AB\RAYNE_AB.ino:8:

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy\src/core/core.h: In function ‘void setup()’:

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy\src/core/core.h:270:17: error: ‘static void ArduboyCore::boot()’ is protected

void static boot();

^

RAYNE_AB:614: error: within this context

arduboy.boot();

^

In file included from C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy\src/Arduboy.h:4:0,

from C:\Users\Conrad\Downloads\RAYNE_THE_ROGUE-1.0\RAYNE_AB\RAYNE_AB.ino:8:

C:\Users\Conrad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy\src/core/core.h:270:17: error: ‘static void ArduboyCore::boot()’ is protected

void static boot();

^

RAYNE_AB:614: error: within this context

arduboy.boot();

^

exit status 1
no matching function for call to ‘ArduboyPlaytune::ArduboyPlaytune()’
[/details]

Thank you really much for helping me so much, the installation of Playtunes worked without issues!
KingCon

(Scott) #8

See this post that I made:
http://community.arduboy.com/t/rayne-the-rogue/1020/21