Hi, I wanted to create my own Arduboy so I started off by making the schematic and now, before laying out the pcb, I would like to make sure that I’ve wired everything correctly and that it is going to work.
Here’s the schematic:
And here’s the project on Easy EDA
and I also have some questions:
- Will I be able to use the normal Arduboy library(not the homemade one) with this “setup”?
- Is this oscillator ok?
- What type of buttons should I use? Right now I’m using the SKPM ones but I’ve read that they get off the pcb pretty easily and sometimes the press doesn’t get detected
- Is the LDO going to provide enough current? If I remember correctly it should output a maximum of 300mA
- The SPI oled display module I’m going to use has a 3.3v regulator on it, is it going to cause any problems(except the waste of enery maybe)?
Things I should probably mention:
- The BMS is based on the TP4056, you can find the on amazon pretty cheaply
- I’m going to use a 2100mAh battery from an old samsung phone of mine
- The USBAsp programmer I’m going to use to burn the bootloader has a 3.3v mode so I don’t have to worry about burning the flash chip
- About the flash chip, I couldn’t find the one that Mr. Blinky used but it should has the same specs