i4arduboy is a horizontal shmup. Control a submarine and snipe far enemies on off-screen with torpedos!
This is a porting from our windows work “i-20000.”
Weapons: you can use guns and topedoes in order to defeat enemies.
- Guns fire automatically. You can destroy small enemies with them.
- Torpedoes are launched when you push A or B button. This is the only way to defeat big enemies.
- Only one torpedo can be launch at a time.
Game Field: there is the invisible area in game field.
- Enemies may exist as far out as two screens away from the screen you can see.
- Torpedoes can attack them in this area.
- But a miss of torpedo’s attack will alert the target, so it will close in…
Sonar: in order to know where enemies locate at.
- Dots flash on the right side of the screen periodically; these indicate locations of enemy.
- Download from GitHub https://github.com/yomogimaru/i4arduboy
- Open “i4arduboy.ino” with ArduinoIDE
- Click “Upload” button
Using flash memory 28,666 of 28,672 bytes. If you want to use EEPROM for ranking, configure build options in
The original version (for windows) is here.