I'm alive but alas mostly offline

To make a long story short I lost my job thus my shack as Well I’ve been in the jungle without power I’ll be back making games as soon as I can though I’ll need to order a new arduboy first as I lost my wallet with my arduboy in it, sass and my goldback kickstarter has been professionally framed and is currently hanging on display in that frame shop/ art gallery

1 Like

There are not words to describe how much I miss this community, popping in here kinda makes me sad in a way so many great looking new games I can’t try yet and I so berry much miss coding,

Sorry to read about your recent misfortunes hopefully things will turn for the better soon.

Won’t be long I intend to 3d print a housing for my raspberry pi to mount that where my vans stereo used to be

2 Likes

Nice to hear from you again curly! Like @Keyboard_Camper said, hope things will turn for the better soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol @curly maybe we should have an arduboy retreat and we all come help you pick coffee beans! Share some ono grinds with the Arduboy ohana brah, holo holo all night long :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Well coffee picking kinda …well it’s mind numbing but if you are capable like me of working on auto pilot and spend the day in a fantasy world while your phisical body picks anything red… It’s not bad

it would be nice to shake the hand of the inventor of the arduboy but you’d have to be willing to jump off the cliffs at South point :slight_smile: