I have to admit, it’s sat in a box for the last few years. Pretty sure it’s not been abused, overheated, etc. But I’m finding that when I take it off the charger it doesn’t hold it’s charge the way it used to. Example: Charged for a few hours last night, this morning I turn it on and it’s not responsive. Plug in usb power and it works just fine.
Is there an obvious piece that would have gone bad after a couple of years without use? I’m thinking battery or capacitor or similar? Is this normal decay of the battery?
And as I have NO DIY mojo at all, what are my options here?
By the way, this is the limited edition “Gold Backed” Arduboy.