Kong II [1.0.0]

Well done it’s again a great game well adjusted and amazing graphics.

1 Like

You know who to thank for the graphics… @Vampirics !

3 Likes

Forgot to add … clear the high scores by pressing Left and Right for a few seconds on the score screen. You can also access the highs scores from the title screen by pressing up.

2 Likes

Great! DK Jr is my favorite game and watch title

1 Like

This one was really a project dear to my heart as it’s the game and watch I played the most when I was a kid, I was bringing it everywhere.

I am glad to finally have worked on that specific game and be able to modernize it a little. And it fits even better in my pocket now :smiley:

3 Likes

Your pockets are probably bigger now?

1 Like

The Arduboy is quite smaller than the G&W.

1 Like

Congratulations on your work the game is great.
It would be amazing that Donkey Kong Jr could also be done because it was my childhood gam

1 Like

I have fixed a couple of minor things … like showing the wrong level indicator and not giving you the 20 points when you free Kong!

Thanks to @uXe’s altered ArduboyNewTones, I have managed to save enough memory to incorporate these … https://community.arduboy.com/t/arduboynewtones

5 Likes

Awesome job!

I just wanted to point out that the folder with the KongII.ino file and all the other game files is named as “Kong” in github, so the Arduino IDE doesn’t want to open it until that folder is renamed to “KongII”.

2 Likes

I’ve rediscovered this gem recently. (Played way too much).
Thanks @filmote @Vampirics for this new classic!
:chains::orangutan: :chains: :closed_lock_with_key::monkey::crocodile: :parrot: :zap: