Official Circuit Dude Contest Thread

Will we have a circuit dude SE with those homemade levels? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! :slight_smile: 11 new levels is a pretty good turn-out! I have 2 days to make an announcement for the winners!

Hmmm… Wouldn’t be a bad idea! I was thinking about something like this, but I think what may be better is something a little different. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! I feel bad I didn’t make a level. I would have made a really dumb and easy level. Good job everyone!

I think easy levels can still be fun! :wink:

Are these level going into the next version of Circuit Dude, if you have enough space? :slight_smile:

I think I’ll try to get a rounded 100 levels, and while all levels are creative and nice, I think to put them in, I’ll have to surely update them or make some of them a little tougher. :slight_smile:

:partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!!!

:partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

1ST PLACE WINNER IS…

@eried !!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

You win a copy of Circuit Dude on whatever platform you want! (Switch, iOS, Android, PC, macOS)

You ALSO win a BittBoy or Arduboy, depending on your choice!

:tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

2nd PLACE WINNER IS…

SupahRetroooo!! :partying_face::partying_face:

He’ll get a copy of Circuit Dude on whatever console he chooses.

:confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

Thank you everyone who has entered! The two winners will have their winning levels put into the future releases of the full Circuit Dude game (iOS, Android, Switch, PC, macOS), but I’m also going to include at least 1 level from each entrant that’s slightly modified and polished up to make them either a little tougher or sneaky.

4 Likes

Congrats on a successful contest!

Not in the Arduboy? Out of space?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Please, and bittboy :star_struck:

2 Likes

Well, I would not release a whole update just with a few updates. Next update will include more levels, though!

1 Like

Nice contest … and that winning level looks tough!

1 Like

:confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

New contest, fastest solving that level: Erwin's Circuit Dude Level tiny contest

2 Likes

Just curious, @crait . Have any estimated date when Circuit Dude is coming to Switch and mobile phones? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just looking at that winning level stresses me out.

1 Like

Depends on the review process for those platforms. No date, just ASAP. I wanna get everything submitted before I go to Korea at the end of November!

1 Like

I got my price today :sunglasses: almost for xmas, thanks @crait

2 Likes

Do you know which version you got?

Get that thing updated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Circuit Dude comes pre-loaded in the latest firmware!

2 Likes

It should be 3.5!

1 Like

Not sure or how to check :nerd_face: