[Photos] Where has your Arduboy been?

Pics or it didn’t happen!

8 Bit Cafe, Tokyo, Japan

Watt Pho, Bangkok, Thailand

:thinking:
Where has yours been??

3 Likes

Based on the lack of posts, I guess most people either don’t go anywhere exiting, don’t take their Arduboys with them or don’t take photos of doing so. I’m all three (probably).

Well people can take them where they live! Arduboy people live all over the world!

1 Like

Also I do not think everyone had a collection of ready to use pictures of the Arduboy. But now after @Celinebins post, if I travel I will snap a picture of arduboy in different places :stuck_out_tongue:

Whattt??!

2 Likes

Sébastien Ruchet took this picture in Japan Expo in Paris in july 2017. I showed him the Arduboy at the Nolife stand, with a code that I made that just shows an animation of the Nolife TV logo. (I know you can’t see. Trust me I am an artist.)

3 Likes

View of Bergeggi Island. Italy

3 Likes

In Eurodisney running Santa's Happy Little Packer: Help santa to fill the sleigh :smiley:

7 Likes

Woot! :smiley: Went hiking in LA and took this cool pic. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t have a picture, but I took my special edition to a job interview, each of the interviewers took turns playing Arduventure. One of them asked, “Do you need this back?” haha.

5 Likes

Yarmouth sea life centre

Norwich castle

My back yard

4 Likes

Ray Harryhausen Collection @ Valance House

5 Likes

I took my arduboy around Australia for 1 year and yet have no photos of my arduboy.
But if you look at the condition oh man. It had mystic balloon all the way around because I thought It only had one game. :laughing:

5 Likes

stumbles upon gravestone, hmm it seems this poor topic has died “I HEREBY RESURECT THIS TOPIC!!! with a photo of an ardubonsai” clicks and drags photo “That should do”

8 Likes