Problem uploading code

Hello again, i tried to run the command prompt, i just dont know how to use it very well. What am i missing?

You need to put quotes around the file paths, and leave out the cd at the start.

Possibly:

"C:\Users\Andre Victor\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino17\bin\avrdude" -C"C:\Users\Andre Victor\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino17\etc\avrdude.conf" -v -V -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -PCOM5 -b57600 -D -Uflash:e:dump.bin:r
1 Like

Hello, so I didn’t get the dump.bin file in the working directory. But I got this info here. Is it any helpful?

That’s just general info.

Don’t forget to start the Arduno monitor, set baudrate to 1200 and close the monitor. first then quickly run the command

1 Like

Ok, so, I am not being able to change the baudrate, it keeps telling that it is at 57600 baud at the command prompt. Even though I went to Tools>Serial Monitor and changed it to 1200 baud manually. I even did this little code to change it manually, but I am not being able to upload. Any advice on how to proceed?

I think I am sending it for repairs. Thanks for the support!

My guess is the bootloader got corrupted at some point, I’ll be happy to fix it up for you. Write into the contact form and I’ll give you the info to ship it in. I can re-flash it and send it back out or if I’m unable to fix it then I can replace it for you.

2 Likes