Purchased Through Website May 20th

Hey, ya’ll! Can’t wait to get a hold of my Arduboy! I’ve been looking around the forum and there doesn’t seem like there is a straight-forward answer about this. I’ve seen people asking about shipments in other threads from '15 and what-not. I am either getting conflicting answers or I’m just not finding info from the right place and thought I would settle this with the moderators of the site and in turn, may help someone browsing the forum.

First of all, I made the ‘pre-order’ purchase through the site on May 20th, 2016. On the site, it was said that the pre-order will ship in 2 to 3 weeks. (Not sure if that has been updated or not in a while.) If I’m reading it correctly, some KickStarter orders are just now being shipped? I’m wondering what my estimated wait time is? Will it actually be shipped within 2-3 weeks? Or later? I also saw a post on the forum saying that pre-orders will ship during the first half of June?

Hey, Kevin said earlier that Preorders should go out in June :slight_smile:

http://community.arduboy.com/t/when-will-my-arduboy-arrive/681/27?u=ca5llum

1 Like

Oh, poopy… I was hoping they’d come in time for my birthday (June 1st)… It’s cool, though. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the response!

1 Like